(Hinson in the following message refers to Hanson, Henson, Hinson, Hynson Et al.)
My name is Jerry White and my purpose in running this site is to preserve information on the many families named Hinson and their allied members through sound genealogical practice including but not limited to:
* Obtaining pictures and documents related to the various Hinson lines.
* Providing pictures and documents free of charge to members.
* Obtaining source documentation instead of being a collector of names.
* Teaching the value of interviewing family members.
* Teaching the value of preserving source documentation for future generations.
* Keeping in touch with our family members.
Access to the blog is FREE and is available to all. Blog posts contain information concerning my genealogy research and research of interest to members who have registered to view our family tree or participate in our forum.
Registration is REQUIRED to participate in the forum and to view the family tree. Both are separate entities so you can register for one or both. Access to the family tree is approved for:
- Individuals whose details appear on this site;
- Individuals whose ancestors/relations appear on this site;
- Those with a legitimate genealogical research interest in individuals whose details appear on this site.
Additional information is available on the Family Tree page.
There are many other features inside. So join up it’s FREE!
This site is best viewed on Firefox 3 or later web browser or Internet Explorer 8 with your computer screen set to a resolution of 1024 X 768. The site is optimized for wide screen viewing.
Please Help Us:
Look through your attics and closets! Did you know that valuable genealogical material may be rotting away in your closets, attics or garages. You may have packed up a beloved relatives belongings when they passed away and have not gone through it since then. If you are reading this, now is the time to go through these valuables.
It’s amazing what gets ruined or thrown away every day that may be evidence to your existence or a relatives’ existence on this earth. Most people think these things may not be valuable to anyone. The things you may think is trash could be gold nuggets waiting to be discovered to those researching our family.
If you are related to me in some way or think you may be please contact me before you throw anything out that is from a deceased family member that you may think is trash or not valuable to anyone. More than likely it is a valuable document or picture that someone would love to have and share with the others.